Hello!
My name is Sydney and this is my attempt at a blog. I don't really know what I'm doing and what I plan to do with this, but I wanted to create something that I can just put random shit on, so here goes nothing.
I guess to introduce myself:
Name: Sydney or Syd
Age: 25
Race/Ethnicity: African American (pretty obvious tho lol)
Location: Tennessee
Occupation: Freelancer (Social Media Manager and Writer)
Hobbies: Crochet, Knitting, Making YouTube videos, Reading, Gaming, Going on walks, Trying new recipes, Sewing, Blogging ig
Fun fact: I'm diabetic :p
I was raised on the internet and have always wanted to have my own blog. Though I guess I often compare myself to other bloggers who's blogs are a lot more stylish and intricate, but I guess that stuff takes time. Just like with a website, which I have, but I wanted a separate creative space for my ramblings and such. I'll probably move over the blog posts that are on my website to here just so I can keep things organized.
But yeah, this is my blog and to anyone reading, welcome to the misadventures of a black 20something :D
No comments:
Post a Comment